As homeowners that buy into an estates generally understood that there are strict architectural and building guidelines. These are designed to maintain harmony in home design and with the surrounding environment as well as the standard of the estate.
Kindly view the Associations Home Improvement Guide prior to making any amendments to your property. The Home Improvement Guide is available on our website, on this page, in the Home Owners Document section nd the Supervising Architect, Mr. Reg Whitaker’s website for perusal. The website address : www.regwhittakerarchitect.co.za.
Please be advised that all Minor Work applications, which does not require CoCT approval, will be scrutinized by the HOA Committee and must therefore be submitted to the Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org for approval, prior to the start of any project.
Deemed Minor Works are categorized as the following:
- Installation of Electric fence
- Development of the street frontage verge
- The installation of Air Conditioners
- Free standing Wendy-houses
- he installation of retractable awnings and/or roll down vertical blinds.
- Overly large structures including Jungle Gyms and Garden type furniture
- Water & energy saving devices and technologies
- Any other minor works as so deemed at their time of application
All alterations/improvements which requires approval from the CoCT must please be submitted to the Associations Supervising Architect prior to proceeding with any project. Final approval on the plans submitted will be granted by the Hillcrest HOA. Should you require any assistance with the Home Improvement Guide, Mr. Reg Whittaker could be contacted on 021-975 9083 / 083 309 3024 or via email@example.com for assistance.